1. Application form of COVID-19 at self-pay.
2. Associated documents (photocopied)
3. Eletronic ticket、ticket purchase certificate or booking record (photocopied).
4. Passport (photocopied).
Online appointment registration will be adopted from September
(other departments-Department of Infectious Diseases)
Please prepare proper information and confirm that the report date meets the requirements before registering
General inspection: 5000 NTD.Get report after 48 hours
Quick inspection:7000 NTD. 8:30-09:00 am,Get the report after 4pm
(VISA/Master credit card is acceptable)
(including registration, examination, inspection fee, one report and one certification)
Receive report location
Outpatient Building-Outpatient Service Center
Monday to Friday
9 a.m.-17 p.m.
1. Bring the outpatient payment receipt and original identification documents.
2. If you need to go to the clinic to fill out a letter of authorization to collect documents on your
behalf, the original national identity documents of the applicant and the trustee.
3. The service will be closed on Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays.
1. The reservation is not added when the reservation is full.
2. The above documents must be prepared when registering, and the on-site inspection is correct.
3. Please calculate the report date and departure date by yourself.
4. There are a large number of people to be tested, please wait patiently or consult other self-funded
5.Those who make an appointment for the first consultation should bring their ID card or
passport, health insurance IC card, and then go to the outpatient service center to complete the
1. In order to perform a quick test, please report to the outpatient service center before 08:30am.
2. Routine inspections should be carried out in the outpatient service center before 11:00 in the
morning. 16:00 in the afternoon.